Wait is a lesson. I don’t know why I am waiting but I know He has a plan for me, for my future. I don’t understand a lot of things or things happen to me — but my experience tells me to trust him and He knows what I am going through. I went to
I feel trapped. I am not moving forward as I wanted to be. Feeling I want to hide myself in a space (maybe in a corner). I know there is hope around me but I cannot see it. I know I need to keep my faith on God even I am now trapped in this
– I was having fun last weekend on this painting since I haven’t painted for a long time. The pen and ink drawing was done on the panel for a while and waiting for a right moment to paint it. The title I set it for now called “growth” but I may change it when
– This is the memory after I attended the Chris Tomlin concert in San Jose State University event center.
– This is a missing art that I admitted it to a charity art event in San Francisco. But I lost the connection to the organization and my art got lost. If you’d seen this piece before, please let me know where it is so that I can find this piece back. I have only
– Had fun to paint live on Tues, 2/21 at Kaleid Gallery, I reworked on an old canvas and got a flair of expressive gesture on the canvas. I feel like relieved after I finished it. It let me feel like a painting with itself and experience how it works through finish with fulfillment. –
– After attending the Chris Tomlin’s concert, I remember the song called “White Flag” which the symbol of surrender in meaning. In the world value, it is a “coward-ish” behavior representing being frightened and to the point that is no way to go. However, when I saw the image of ‘white flag’ and with the
– Memory from viewing the motion picture “K-Pax” by Kevin Spacey.